Senior High School and College Students
The Philippines Schools
The National Association of CPAs in Education (nACPAE), in partnership with RG Manabat & Co., KPMG in the Philippines, will hold the national elimination round of the very first ASEAN Future Sustainable Leaders 2021 (A-FSL 21) case competition. A-FSL 21 will be a series of two stages, the nationals and the regionals. The regionals will see a higher emphasis on the engagement between contestants from various ASEAN countries in striving towards a common goal. The contest likewise aims to train and develop young leaders of ASEAN in having a role in bringing a positive impact on society by generating creative solutions to real-world problems. Moreover, each ASEAN participating country is allowed to submit two finalists, group of four, coming from Senior High and College students.
In view of this, we are inviting all College and Senior High School students to join in the Philippine Elimination Round.
1. The competition is open to all enrolled College and Senior High Schools from any schools, colleges and universities in the Philippines.
2. The students have to register in group of four not later than September 11, 2021 with a letter of endorsement from their school head.
3. The group has to create a ten (10)-minute video tackling one the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals to be submitted for Preliminary judging not later than October 09, 2021.
4. The video should feature the following:
a. Introduction of the specific SDG’s;
b. Emerging issues or problems about the chosen SDG; and
c. Possible Solutions to the problems presented
5. The video will be rated in the following manner
Originality & Creativity 25%
Logical Sequencing of Ideas 25%
Adherence to the Chosen SDG 25%
Clarity of the Message Conveyed 25%
6. The submitted video will be prejudged on October 16 and the top 10 per category (Senior High School and College Level will proceed to the Final round where the video makers will be asked for a virtual interview.
7. The final judging and interview will be conducted on October 23, 2021 with the following criteria for judging:
Point Garnered from Video Presentation (Pre-Judging Score) 50%
Panel Virtual Interview 50%
8. The winners from each category will receive the following prizes:
Senior High School College
Top 2 Group Winners P10,000.00/each P 10,000.00 each
3rd, 4th and 5th Group Winners P 5,000 each P5,000.00 each
Each of the participating member of the group and school will receive the Certificate of Recognition and Certificate of Participation for the non-winning group.
9. The top 2 Winners from each category will represent the Philippine to the Regional/ASEAN level round and have the chance to win exciting prizes and experience a once in a life opportunity.
10. To register, please accomplish this google form: https://tinyurl.com/A-FSLRegistration
We will hold the virtual orientation of registered participants on September 18, 2021 to discuss the details of this competition.
We look forward for your active participation to this event and have the opportunity to be part of the future sustainable leaders of the ASEAN Region.
For further queries, please contact us at telephone number 09173897950, or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org